Silicon steel sheet generally with the increase in silica content, iron loss, punching and magnetic sense of reduced, increased hardness.
The higher the working frequency, the larger the eddy current loss, the thinner the choice of silicon steel sheet should be. Mainly used to make a variety of transformers, motors and generators of iron cores. World silicon steel production accounted for about 1% of the total steel.
Previous: No Information
- Electrical Steel
- Development Of Electrical Steel
- Silicon Steel
- Performance Characteristics Of Silicon Steel
- Advantages Of Silicon Steel
- Performance Requirements For Silicon Steels
- Production Process Of Silicon Steel
- Provides Silicon Steel Properties
- Characteristics Of Non-oriented Silicon Steel
- Silicon Steel Rolling Process