There are many core points for low iron loss EI film core. It is the main magnetic circuit part of the transformer. It is usually made up of hot-rolled or cold-rolled silicon steel sheets with high silicon content and coated with insulating paint. The iron core and the coil wound thereon form a complete electromagnetic induction system. The amount of power transmitted by the power transformer depends on the material and cross-sectional area of the core.
When the low iron loss EI film core is grounded, it is necessary to separately set a grounding lead wire of the iron yoke clamp, because if the iron core hits the upper clamp and causes multiple ground faults, the ground current flows only inside the core clamp. No current flows through the core grounding lead, which can cause the operator to mistake the core for failure. After setting, no matter where the iron core hits the clip, it will form a loop through two grounding outer leads, so that the ground current can be detected correctly on the outside.
The low iron loss EI film core grounding piece is placed in the middle of the cross section of the iron yoke, so that no matter where the iron yoke pulls the insulating bolt and where the fault grounding point is, the induced voltage of the loop is only 1/4 of the voltage. The ground current is only a few amps, which is much smaller than when the core grounding lug is placed in other locations. If it is necessary to place the low iron loss EI film core grounding piece in other positions due to problems such as inconvenient installation on site, the insulating bolt of the yoke pull strap and the grounding piece should be placed diagonally to prevent large currents from being generated.http://www.chenglion.com/
Related Industry Knowledge
- Silicon Steel Sheet
- Classification of silicon Steel sheet
- Characteristics of silicon steel sheet
- Production process of silicon steel sheet
- Hot rolling process of silicon steel sheet
- Cold rolling process of silicon steel sheet
- Silicon steel sheet
- The history of silicon Steel
- Performance requirements for silicon steel sheets
- Smelting rolling of silicon steel sheet
- UI laminated silicon steel transformer iron cor...
- UI transformer lamination core processing quali...
- Annealing temperature and process of One Phase ...
- Stress relief annealing process for UI laminate...
- Heating method and product advantages of EI Sil...
- Importance of silicon steel sheets for three-ph...
- Cold Monophase EI lamination features