The temperature of the single-phase EI silicon steel plate with holes should not be too high or too high during annealing. If it is too high, it will affect the insulation coating or bond the laminate. The general temperature of the silicon steel sheet is described below. The general orientation silicon steel sheet The temperature is about 800 degrees, the annealing temperature of the non-oriented silicon steel sheet is about 700 degrees, and the protective atmosphere in the furnace is strictly controlled to be an oxidizing atmosphere during annealing.
The single-phase EI silicon steel plate with holes is selected on the principle that the iron core punching film is not oxidized, non-carburized and the surface insulating coating of the electrical steel strip is not deteriorated. A hydrogen-nitrogen mixed gas containing 2-10% of hydrogen is used. Adding a small amount of hydrogen ensures that the core sheet does not oxidize. The dew point in the shielding gas should generally be below 0 °C.
The single-phase EI silicon steel plate with holes is stamped, welded or riveted to form various core materials. Silicon steel products can be widely used in small and medium industrial motors, household appliance compressors, power transformers, electric welder transformers, current regulators, etc. Semi-organic and inorganic coatings are also available for different applications.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Silicon Steel Sheet
- Classification of silicon Steel sheet
- Characteristics of silicon steel sheet
- Production process of silicon steel sheet
- Hot rolling process of silicon steel sheet
- Cold rolling process of silicon steel sheet
- Silicon steel sheet
- The history of silicon Steel
- Performance requirements for silicon steel sheets
- Smelting rolling of silicon steel sheet
- Stress relief annealing process for UI laminate...
- Heating method and product advantages of EI Sil...
- Importance of silicon steel sheets for three-ph...
- Cold Monophase EI lamination features