The UI laminated silicon steel transformer cores are usually made of transformers, which are cut into EI shapes for small transformers, and they are cut into rectangular pieces arranged side to side for large transformers. The magnetic field must pass from the sheet to the sheet through the edge, and the magnetic field must travel through an unnecessarily long path and cannot always travel in a magnetic orientation.
In order to obtain a pillar with a substantially circular cross section for the UI laminated silicon steel transformer core, the final transformer is most effective. However, there is always a trade-off between efficiency and production needs, which can only produce a less than optimal UI laminated silicon steel transformer core with non-circular struts.
The efficiency of the UI laminated silicon steel transformer core can be increased by cutting the strip into variable widths and winding loops, giving a circular cross section to a single phase transformer and a semicircular cross section to a three phase transformer . Or by selecting the appropriate slope, a hexagonal or a circular cross section of the core strut is produced. However, diagonal strips are difficult to process and time consuming, and their design is not suitable for mass production.http://www.chenglion.com/
Related Industry Knowledge
- Silicon Steel Sheet
- Classification of silicon Steel sheet
- Characteristics of silicon steel sheet
- Production process of silicon steel sheet
- Hot rolling process of silicon steel sheet
- Cold rolling process of silicon steel sheet
- Silicon steel sheet
- The history of silicon Steel
- Performance requirements for silicon steel sheets
- Smelting rolling of silicon steel sheet
- UI transformer lamination core processing quali...
- Annealing temperature and process of One Phase ...
- Stress relief annealing process for UI laminate...
- Heating method and product advantages of EI Sil...
- Importance of silicon steel sheets for three-ph...
- Cold Monophase EI lamination features