After the UI laminated cold-rolled sheet is insulated, set the temperature control table to 500 °C and heat it. Note that the current meter is in the same condition. When the temperature rises to 500 °C, the temperature is about 45 minutes. Change, whether there is a leak, and whether the circulating water supply is normal.
After the UI laminated cold-rolled plate was thermostated, the temperature control table was set to 600 ° C for heating. Increase the nitrogen pressure regulating valve and inject 200-400 ml of nitrogen gas. At this time, there are more exhaust gases. When the temperature rises to 600 ° C, the temperature is about 45 minutes. At this time, see if the voltage is normal.
Finally, the temperature control table is set to 680 ° C - 750 ° C; nitrogen can be opened larger, or maintain 400 ml of nitrogen, at this time more exhaust. After the temperature rises to the set temperature, the constant temperature time should not be less than 2 hours. The Dahua Watch should also be above and below the set temperature. At this time, the exhaust valve can be closed smaller.
After the end, the exhaust valve is closed, nitrogen is injected at 100-200ml, the circulating water valve can be closed (the outlet valve is always open), and the heating switch and power switch are turned off. After the inspection, the UI laminated cold-rolled sheet is subjected to the stress-relieving annealing process to a natural cooling state, and the furnace temperature can be lowered when the temperature falls below 380 °C.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Silicon Steel Sheet
- Classification of silicon Steel sheet
- Characteristics of silicon steel sheet
- Production process of silicon steel sheet
- Hot rolling process of silicon steel sheet
- Cold rolling process of silicon steel sheet
- Silicon steel sheet
- The history of silicon Steel
- Performance requirements for silicon steel sheets
- Smelting rolling of silicon steel sheet
- Heating method and product advantages of EI Sil...
- Importance of silicon steel sheets for three-ph...
- Cold Monophase EI lamination features