Silicon Steel, it is a carbon-containing very low ferrosilicon soft magnetic alloy, the general content of silicon is 0.5~4.5%. Adding silicon can increase the resistivity and maximum permeability of iron, reduce the coercivity, iron core loss (iron loss) and magnetic aging. The production of silicon steel sheet is known as the handicraft in steel products because of its complicated process, narrow process window and difficult production.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Silicon Steel Sheet
- Classification of silicon Steel sheet
- Characteristics of silicon steel sheet
- Production process of silicon steel sheet
- Hot rolling process of silicon steel sheet
- Cold rolling process of silicon steel sheet
- The history of silicon Steel
- Performance requirements for silicon steel sheets
- Smelting rolling of silicon steel sheet
- No orientation of silicon steel sheet cold rolling
- Non Oriented Electrical Steel Sheets
- Classification requirements and use advantages ...
- EI grain oriented electrical steel performance ...
- What is the lamination factor of the ei transfo...
- Structure and characteristics of single-phase e...
- Application characteristics of silicon electric...