The production process of silicon steel sheet has two kinds: hot rolling and cold rolling. Hot-rolled method is the old-fashioned production process, due to poor product quality, production rate and low productivity and poor working conditions, is now increasingly obsolete: Cold rolling method emerged in the 1930s, due to excellent quality and continuous production, increasingly popularized, China in the 70 's began to test the production of cold-rolled silicon steel sheet and factory formally produced. Compared with the hot-rolled silicon steel sheet, the cold-rolled silicon steel has the advantages of high electromagnetic performance, good shape and large stacking coefficient, which has become the mainstream of hot rolled silicon steel.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Silicon Steel Sheet
- Classification of silicon Steel sheet
- Characteristics of silicon steel sheet
- Hot rolling process of silicon steel sheet
- Cold rolling process of silicon steel sheet
- Silicon steel sheet
- The history of silicon Steel
- Performance requirements for silicon steel sheets
- Smelting rolling of silicon steel sheet
- No orientation of silicon steel sheet cold rolling
- Non Oriented Electrical Steel Sheets
- Classification requirements and use advantages ...
- EI grain oriented electrical steel performance ...