The requirements for the performance of silicon steel are mainly:
① iron loss, which is the most important index of the quality of silicon. Each country is divided according to the iron loss value, the lower the iron loss, the higher the grade.
② strong magnetic induction (magnetic susceptibility) high, which makes the motor and transformer core volume and weight reduction, saving silicon steel, copper wire and insulating materials.
③ surface smooth, flat and uniform thickness, can improve the filling coefficient of iron core.
④ has good punching film, and it is more important to make miniature and small motor.
⑤ Surface insulating film has good adhesion and weldability, and can resist corrosion and improve punching performance.
⑥ Basic No magnetic aging.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Silicon Steel Sheet
- Classification of silicon Steel sheet
- Characteristics of silicon steel sheet
- Production process of silicon steel sheet
- Hot rolling process of silicon steel sheet
- Cold rolling process of silicon steel sheet
- Silicon steel sheet
- The history of silicon Steel
- Smelting rolling of silicon steel sheet
- No orientation of silicon steel sheet cold rolling
- Non Oriented Electrical Steel Sheets
- Classification requirements and use advantages ...
- EI grain oriented electrical steel performance ...
- What is the lamination factor of the ei transfo...
- Structure and characteristics of single-phase e...
- Application characteristics of silicon electric...
- Pickling requirements and welding properties of...
- Low temperature heating process in EI grain ori...