One of the more important magnetic circuit parts for silicon steel sheets used in three-phase transformers is made up of high-silicon content, or hot-rolled or cold-rolled silicon steel sheets coated with insulating varnish on the surface. The quality of the silicon steel sheet used for the three-phase transformer directly affects the quality of our transformer.
The recycling of silicon steel sheets used in three-phase transformers is actually a circular economy. In this case, it also has a relatively large contribution to national energy conservation and emission reduction. Moreover, this is a kind of market behavior, and it is impossible to prohibit it. In this case, the transparent operation of requiring it is a relatively big problem that we need to solve.
When some large-scale manufacturers use it, the silicon steel sheet used for the three-phase transformer will be subjected to a regular and strict treatment when it is used twice, so as to avoid some problems as much as possible. Of course, if conditions permit, it is still possible to choose a new silicon steel sheet for three-phase transformers, so that safety and stability are better guaranteed.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Silicon Steel Sheet
- Classification of silicon Steel sheet
- Characteristics of silicon steel sheet
- Production process of silicon steel sheet
- Hot rolling process of silicon steel sheet
- Cold rolling process of silicon steel sheet
- Silicon steel sheet
- The history of silicon Steel
- Performance requirements for silicon steel sheets
- Smelting rolling of silicon steel sheet
- Cold Monophase EI lamination features
- Effect of one phase EI silicon steel sheet with...
- Specific application effect of low iron loss EI...
- Operating points of three phase EI transformer ...
- Method for improving the utilization ratio of t...
- Silicon steel stamping sheet stamping process d...
- Processability and composition requirements of ...
- Development of three-phase Ei electrical steel ...
- EI lamination core with air gap effect
- UI Transformer iron core shape advantage