Three-phase Ei electrical steel is actually a silicon steel sheet. It is not only a large-capacity metal functional material, but also an important soft magnetic alloy that is indispensable in the current power, electronics and military industries. It is mainly used as various motors and generators. The core of the transformer. Its production process is complex and its manufacturing technology is strict.
So, what are the requirements for the performance of three-phase Ei electrical steel? First, consider the high efficiency of the motor, transformer and other electrical components, low power consumption, small size and light weight. Therefore, electrical steel sheets are usually based on core loss and magnetic induction as the magnetic guarantee value of the product. Electrical steels need to meet the low core loss (PT) requirements.
The second is to ensure that the three-phase Ei electrical steel has a high magnetic induction. The magnetic induction refers to the number of magnetic lines passing through the cross-sectional area of the iron core, also called the magnetic flux density, which represents the magnetization ability of the material, and the unit is T. The electrical induction strength of the electrical steel sheet is high, the excitation current of the iron core (also referred to as the no-load current) is lowered, and the copper loss and the iron loss are both lowered, thereby saving electric energy.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Silicon Steel Sheet
- Classification of silicon Steel sheet
- Characteristics of silicon steel sheet
- Production process of silicon steel sheet
- Hot rolling process of silicon steel sheet
- Cold rolling process of silicon steel sheet
- Silicon steel sheet
- The history of silicon Steel
- Performance requirements for silicon steel sheets
- Smelting rolling of silicon steel sheet
- EI lamination core with air gap effect
- UI Transformer iron core shape advantage
- EI Core Three Phase Lamination suitable anneali...
- Advantages of UI Lamination For Transformer Iro...
- Production process of Cold Rolled Grain Oriente...