Cold-rolled silicon steel products high magnetic orientation silicon steel (codenamed Hib), oriented silicon steel and non-oriented silicon steel 3 categories. Hot-rolled silicon steel sheet rolled in the constant spraying pill pickling unit (CP) on the cutting tail, shot, pickling, trimming and oil painting, and so on, Hib silicon Steel and some high grade non-oriented silicon steel on this unit to the high temperature annealing, the purpose of the favorable inclusion of ALN solution and then the requirements of precipitation, in order to improve electromagnetic performance. The steel coils after pickling are cold-rolled on Sendzimir or four-roll mills, and Hib and low grade non-oriented silicon steels are rolled to the finished thickness, and other silicon steels are rolled to the intermediate thickness.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Silicon Steel Sheet
- Classification of silicon Steel sheet
- Characteristics of silicon steel sheet
- Production process of silicon steel sheet
- Hot rolling process of silicon steel sheet
- Silicon steel sheet
- The history of silicon Steel
- Performance requirements for silicon steel sheets
- Smelting rolling of silicon steel sheet
- No orientation of silicon steel sheet cold rolling
- Non Oriented Electrical Steel Sheets
- Classification requirements and use advantages ...
- EI grain oriented electrical steel performance ...
- What is the lamination factor of the ei transfo...
- Structure and characteristics of single-phase e...