According to the rolling method, silicon steel can be divided into cold rolled silicon steel and hot rolled silicon steel. Among them, hot-rolled silicon steel is mainly used for the manufacture of generators, all of which are non-oriented, but their low utilization rate and large energy consumption have been gradually eliminated.
At present, the mainstream products on the market are cold-rolled silicon steel, and the cold-rolled silicon steel can be divided into cold-rolled non-oriented silicon steel and cold-rolled oriented silicon steel according to the grain structure. Compared with hot-rolled silicon steel, cold-rolled non-oriented silicon steel has smooth and flat surface, thin and uniform thickness, high dimensional accuracy, low iron loss and good magnetic properties. The magnetic properties of cold-rolled oriented silicon steel have strong directivity; they have superior high magnetic permeability and low loss characteristics in the easy magnetization rolling direction. Cold-rolled oriented silicon steel is divided into two types: ordinary oriented silicon steel (CGO) and high magnetic induction oriented silicon steel (Hi-B) according to the degree of orientation and magnetic properties. Since the easy magnetization axis of the high magnetic induction oriented silicon steel is higher in the rolling direction than the ordinary oriented silicon steel, and the iron loss and magnetostriction value are significantly lower than that of the ordinary oriented silicon steel, and the stress sensitivity is smaller, the iron loss is It is at least 15% lower than ordinary oriented silicon steel, which is equivalent to an increase of 3-4 grades, and its performance is superior .
Silicon steel can also be classified according to the grade. Most countries define the grade according to the iron loss value. The higher the grade, the lower the iron loss, the higher the yield strength, the higher the deformation resistance, the brittleness, the better the quality and the corresponding price.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Silicon Steel Sheet
- Classification of silicon Steel sheet
- Characteristics of silicon steel sheet
- Production process of silicon steel sheet
- Hot rolling process of silicon steel sheet
- Cold rolling process of silicon steel sheet
- Silicon steel sheet
- The history of silicon Steel
- Performance requirements for silicon steel sheets
- Smelting rolling of silicon steel sheet
- Cold Rolled Rectangle Transformer Steel Effect ...
- Quality adjustment and flexibility of Annealing...
- Annealing process and connection requirements f...
- UI transformer sheet inspection requirements an...